Open a new Calmony Client Account
To open an account, you will require the home addresses, dates of birth, email, and mobile number for all owners, directors, +25% shareholders, partners, or group officers.
Depending on your business or group structure, you may also need to provide additional documents such as:
  • For sole traders and non-limited partnerships, an HMRC letter with your UTR, proof of trading and home address, 3 months of trading or personal bank account statements, and a partnership agreement.
  • For property agents, a copy of your CMP membership.
  • For right to manage companies, proof of your right to manage.
  • For community and sports groups, a copy of your group’s constitution and proof of your group’s membership.
  • For landlord partnerships, proof of your rental properties.
Don’t worry if you don’t have all the required information yet, you can save your application progress and return later.